Salon Business Awards 2014
THE SALON BUSINESS AWARDS EEK OUT THE BEST OUR INDUSTRY HAS TO OFFER
Since their inception back in June, the Salon Business Awards have received a flurry of attention with interest from across the UK. Thousands of entries made for stiff competition but the entrants were whittled down to five finalists in each category, which were announced in the October issue of Salon Business.
And now we can reveal who secured the top spot in these coveted awards…
- Ultimate Salon sponsored by TIGI - Large salons Barrie Stephen Hair Small to medium salons Michelle Griffin
- Creative Salon sponsored by Rusk - Flame Hair Studios
- Green Salon sponsored by Maletti - Ena Salon
- Business Salon sponsored by Salon Business - The Gallery
- Male Grooming Salon of the Year sponsored by Takara Belmont - HOB Man
- Stylist of the Year sponsored by ghd eclipse - Karine Jackson
- Education Salon sponsored by Remi Cachet - Sarah Hodge
- Design Salon sponsored by 100% Salons - Westrow
- Best Local Salon of the Year sponsored by Paul Mitchell - Embassy Hair
- Salon Team of the Year sponsored by Sleek Hair - George’s Hairdressing
- Colour Salon of the Year sponsored by Salon Services - Michelle Griffin
There will now be a presentation of the awards to each of the winners as well as their exclusive prize courtesy of the category sponsor. These include a two night spa break for two at Rookery Retreat Spa, product and food hampers, an attendance on a course, a Takara Belmont Spa Mist II processor and more. Look out for the photos of awards presentations in the next issue of Salon Business.
Well done to all the winners.