- Looking to update your skills?
- Looking for a change?
- Looking for a great career?
- A parent looking for a good future for your child?
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
At the Hair Academy you can go as far as your talent will take you.
- You will receive top quality training
- National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ’s) working closely with City & Guilds. NVQ’s cover every aspect of hairdressing including cutting, styling, fashion, colouring, highlighting and perming techniques.
- 24+ Loans Service
- Hair, Beauty & Barbering Courses
- Full and Part time Courses available
- Award-winning Tutors
- Working on live models/clients
- Training in a commercially run salon
- Feel like a stylist or therapist. Not just a student
- Dedicated Tutors, current within the industry
- Good progression routes with guidance and support
WHAT CAN YOU DO AFTER?
- Salon owner
- Travel abroad working on cruise ships
- Session styling
- Photographic work
- Films and media
- Teaching and Assessing
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO YOU NEED?
You don’t need any qualifications to start the Hair Academy. But you do need enthusiasm, passion, dedication and the desire to learn and fulfill this dream.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
The academy is open Monday – Thursday and also on a Thursday evening and we would encourage you to come and have a look around and to discuss options open to you. Please call us on 01823 350444 or send us an enquiry.
Please Click Here For ‘The Good Training Guide
Equal Opportunities Statement
No applicant or student receives less favourable treatment on grounds of sex, age, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, disability, political or religious belief. Students are treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.