Why Be a Hairdresser
Want to become a hairdresser?
The Hair Academy South West stresses the commitment of excellence in hairdressing training. It is operated and owned by hairdressers who have been and are still successful in the industry. Our tutors, who are winners of numerous awards, have been helping young people to become hairdressers since 1987 and are at the forefront of this exciting career with high achievement rates.
Hairdressing offers you a creative career that is financially secure.
- It’s a happy profession which regularly turns up in surveys as being one of the most satisfying jobs with opportunities to work as stylists both in the UK and internationally.
- There are over 50,000 vacancies in hairdressing with a qualified stylist starting at minimum wage to established stylists earning on average between £20,00 – £50,000.
- There are no entry requirements into hairdressing just a passion to learn which offers a unique opportunity with no restrictions.
- You will find the world of hairdressing opening up before you. Job opportunities are endless from working in a great salon in your town to working abroad or on cruise ships.
- You can also find yourself lecturing or tutoring in a salon or Academy.
- You could become a fashion hairdresser for photographic shoots for magazines or opportunities to work in television, stage or the film industry.
- British hairdressing is considered the worlds best, but chose your training provider carefully.
For more information, advice and guidance on becoming a hairdresser, please click here : http://www.apprenticeships.org.uk/partners/iag.aspx