Hair Academy SBA 2015
Hair Academy South West is an established hairdressing, barbering and beauty training provider with a wealth of experience in delivering high quality, flexible training to meet the needs of learners and individuals across the South West region.
This page will help explain what you can expect from us and what we expect from you as a learner.
Our Primary Purpose
- To provide appropriate and relevant training and services of the highest quality.
- To develop positive and mutually beneficial relationships with learners.
- To provide impartial information, guidance and support in your chosen career.
What You Can Expect From Hair Academy South West – Our Commitment
- When you enquire about courses, accurate and timely information in response (within 2 working days of initial contact).
- A safe and healthy learning environment.
- Qualified and competent staff, who will deliver high quality learning opportunities and services and adopt a courteous and reasonable manner that shows respect for all.
- Regular feedback on progress.
- The opportunity for learners to comment on courses through feedback surveys and evaluation processes.
What We Expect From You-Your Commitment
- We ask for a commitment from all learners to
- Encourage you to bring to the attention of the Academy any learning difficulty or disability so that we can assess appropriate support needs.
- To attend regularly and punctually, and work to the best of your abilities.
- To treat other students, staff and visitors with courtesy and respect in accordance with the Academy’s Equality and Diversity policy.
Safeguarding under Complaints
Equality and Diversity
We are committed to equal opportunities and will endeavour to provide education and learning opportunities for all, regardless of race, gender, age, culture, sexual orientation, disability or background.
Sometimes things don’t always happen as we would like. At the Academy we are always willing to listen to put things right. First of all, therefore, please contact us immediately to discuss any issues. We also encourage learners to use the survey questionnaires and we will inform learners of the changes we have made as a result of their feedback. However, if you are not satisfied with our initial response, you can submit a written complaint by letter. All written complaints should be addressed to the Academy Director, Abby Oliver. Our formal complaints procedure is available through our website, or by postal hard copy on request.